- Learn how to optimize family tax credits
- Transfer tuition fee credit
- This family has T4s, T2202A on low income spouse, RRSP, daycare, medical and donation
- 1 Child age 5, daycare expenses $3,000
- Medical expenses wife: $2560, husband: $2,500
Documents for Assignment:
Additional Questions to Complete:
- Who claims the daycare expenses and why?
- How much taxes has the client saved by claiming the daycare expenses?
- Who should claim the donation?
- Who should claim the medical expenses?
- What is the form you need to fill to transfer the tuition fee credits?
- How much taxes can be saved by claiming the $8,000 tuition paid?