- Address of your rental property.
- Rental period
- Do you have a co-owner of this property? If yes, what is the name and address of the co-owner, and the percentage of ownership?
- Your gross rental income
- Office expense
- Legal and accounting fees
- Management and administration fees
- Maintenance and repairs
- Salaries, wages, and benefits
- Property taxes
- Motor vehicle expenses
- Other expenses
Capital Cost Allowance
- Cost value of the building
You can download this Rental Income Tax Preparation Checklist.