Job Type: Full-time in tax season, and part-time after tax season
To be a successful tax accountant, you need to
- Finish 10 assignments.
- Prepare personal and business income tax returns for 100 families under supervision.
- Work independently to serve another 300 families.
- Provide customer service all year round.
- Create, improve and maintain marketing materials and campaigns.
Skills, Knowledge, and Personalities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Passionate and energetic
- Be able to work with numbers
- Be eager to learn
- Good communication skill
- Have an excellent English copywriting skill
College or University
None required, but you have to learn quickly. You will have to finish 10 assignments before starting working as a tax accountant.
Please send your resume and cover letter to info@incomeTaxOttawa.ca, thanks.
Below is the outline of the assignements. You need to use your laptop to practice and finish all these 10 assignments before starting work here.
It is a challenge.
You will be given directions and answers of your questions, but mostly, you need to learn by yourself. Please click the following links for further assignment details.