To maximize your tax refund, please use this checklist to make sure you have all your income slips and receipts.
- Social Insurance Number
- Mailing Address
- Date of Birth
- Marriage Status
- Back account if you want to set up or update your direct deposit with the CRA
Notes: For all existing clients, we have your information on file. Just let us know of anything you want to update.
Tax Slips (available on the CRA My Account)
- RRSP contribution slip
Notes: You can authorize us to get above slips from the CRA online service My Account. However, it ispossible there are missing or incorrect slips. Therefore, we are still encouraging you bring all your tax slips while preparing your tax return.
Tax Slips and information (not available on the CRA My Account)
- Child care expense
- Spousal support payments
- Interest expenses or management fees to earn income from investment.
- Rent or property tax payment amount if your family income is lower than $70,000
- Medical expenses
- Monthly buss passes up to June 2017
- Interest paid to your student loan
- All tax slips from Revenue Quebec (RL-1, RL-8 etc.)
- Did you sell or purchase a home last year?
- Is this is your first time filing a tax return?
Other Checklists you may need
- Employment Expenses Income Tax Preparation Checklist
- Rental Income Tax Preparation Checklist
- Self-employed Tax Preparation Checklist
- Moving Expense Tax Preparation Checklist
- Corporation Income Tax Preparation Checklist
You can download this checklist in PDF format.