The tax resources will help you better understand Canada’s tax, maximize your tax refund and handle your tax issues easily.
Tax Resource – Tax Rate Tables
- Use the Average Tax Rate Table to find out how much tax you have to pay.
- Use the Marginal Tax Rate Table to find out how you get taxed.
- Use the Corporation Tax Rate Table to see how much tax you have to pay if you incorporate your business.
Tax Resource – Checklists
- Use the Income Tax Preparation Checklist to organize your tax receipts and maximize your tax refund.
- Use the Rental Income Tax Preparation Checklist if you have rental income from real estate or property.
- Use the Self-employed Tax Preparation Checklist if you are self-employed or have business income.
- Use the Corporation Tax Preparation Checklist if you have incorporated your business
- Use the Moving Expense Checklist if you move and establish a new home to be employed or carry on a business at a new location, which must be at least 40 kilometers (by the shortest usual public route) closer to the new place of work or educational institution.
Tax Resource – Useful Links from Canada Revenue Agency(CRA)
- CRA Toll-free telephone numbers for enquirers
- How to Change Your Address with CRA
- How to set up a direct deposit with CRA
- My Account for individuals. My Account allows you to track your refund, view or change your return, check your benefit and credit payments and your RRSP limit, set up direct deposit, and much more.
- My Payment for individuals and businesses. My Payment is an electronic payment service offered by the CRA that uses Interac® Online to allow individuals and businesses to make payments directly to the CRA from their online banking account.
- My Business Account, My business account make it faster and easier to handle your business tax matters.